Skip to main content Skip to main content
Students in a classroom

Non-degree students

We welcome non-degree students interested in taking classes who do not intend to work towards a bachelor's degree from MSU Denver.

What's required and what can you expect as a non-degree student?

  • You are not required to submit official high school or college transcripts
    • If any college transcripts are received by MSU Denver, they will not be evaluated.
  • You do not have to complete an Orientation session.
  • You are not eligible to receive financial aid.

To change to a degree-seeking status after being admitted as a non-degree student, please submit the following to the Office of Admissions:


Edit this page