For Foster Care Alumni, Unaccompanied Youth and Independent Students
The vision and purpose of Fostering Success is to create and maintain a system of support that will meet the academic, social, emotional, and financial needs of college-bound/enrolled students identifying as Foster Care Alumni (foster care, kinship care, group homes, residential treatment, orphan/ward of the court, legal guardianship), Unaccompanied Youth and students classified as independent based on their unique living situation. The program is committed to helping these students graduate from MSU Denver while empowering them to become active citizens and outstanding professionals in their chosen fields.
"It always seems impossible until it's done" - Nelson Mandela
Student Support Services
• Individualized academic coaching and emotional support
• Scholarship Opportunities
• Career Advising
• Graduate School Advising
• Social events and Workshops
• Access to CESA Study Lounge and Snack Pantry
• Referrals for housing, food, clothing and Health and Wellness
• Networking and connecting with other students
• Care Packages
Interesed in knowing more?